Tuesday, May 1, 2018

How to Make a Simple HTML web page


Create a document that takes format of business letter by using <p>and <br> tag.

Paragraph <p> tag:
Break <br> tag:

Coding:

<html>
<head>
<title>
job letter
</title>
</head>
<body>
<font color="red"><b>
Shivalik Nagar
<br>
<br>
Baddi Tehsil Baddi Distt. Solan (H.P)-173205
<br>
09/Feb/17
<br></font>
<br>
<br>
Dear Mr. Robert,
<p align ="justify" style="background-color:orange"><font color="blue">

I am writing to express my interest for the position of Recruitment Assistant in your esteemed company.<br>
<br>Having recently obtained my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration major in Human Resource Development Management (BSBA-HRDM) in the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP), I wish to bring my knowledge, skills and commitment to excellence to your company's innovative environment.

<br><br>As a Business Administration student, majoring in HR management, I have become equipped with the necessary knowledge that come with the position including manpower recruitment, workforce organization, personnel training and compensation as well as legal provisions and other labor concerns.

<br><br>My internship at San Miguel Corporation also afforded me with the crucial skills to work with some of the best professionals in the recruitment and human resources industry. Being a trainee has developed in me enthusiasm and a true passion for human resources and has subsequently convinced me that human resource management is my true calling.
<br><br>
For additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.
<br><br>
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.</font>
<br><br></p>

Sincerely,
<br>
Ajay
<br> Baddi university
</body>
</html>


OUTPUT:





No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Earn Money From Home For Free

1 Best Online Part-time Jobs for College Students from Home College students can do Online Part-time Jobs to fulfill their college expe...